Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Publish, Perish or be Stuck In A Karmatic Layover

In my quest to produce Black Diaspora Travels I continue to gain momentum by publishing essays of my ongoing passages through the looking glass of international -intercultural exchange. Printings and website posting of note are :

Born To Ride:Trekking On Two Wheels-
printed in Odyssey Couleur Magazine April/May issue 2009

The Skinny On Being Phat In Vietnam
Black Women Travel Anthology-in edit University Press
Publication Spring 2010

Baltimore's Got It And Got It Right
Blackatlas.com  October 2009-December 2009
innaugural posting Baltimore City review

Cuba: Color Lines Behind a Palm Curtain
pending delivery and posting
SoulOfAmerica.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tracy,

    My name is Joao Carlos Desales, I came across you Facebook page and find it very interesting. I was born in Brazil and lived in America for over 15 years, now I reside in Rio my hometown and i organize different types of tours for the ones who would like to visit my homeland. Please take a look at my site when you have a chance ( www.americasconnect.com) Have you heard of John of God, the most powerful healer alive?
    Sincerely,

    JC Desales
    s

    ReplyDelete